Your Career at CoolaData
The CoolaData work environment enables you to evolve, learn, and create.
Each and every employee has an inseparable role so you’re really part of the making.
Other than creating a deep Behavioral Analytics platform, we are committed to have fun at monthly drinks out, family days out, weekly basketball games, and more.
If you have a real passion for Big Data and analytics innovations, and would like to grow with a promising company – we’re hiring!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- JAVA Developer - Israel
CoolaData is looking for a software developer with experience in Java Server Side Development, using Object Oriented Design, design patterns and Databases.
CoolaData developers participate in all aspects of our product, from design to deployment.
You should have the ability to understand the complexity of working with massive amounts of data, and to find the most efficient ways to process the data that flow into the system.
You will be working closely with client side developers to create the best user experience.
You must be a fast learner, have a “can do” attitude, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering – Must
- At least 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot.Experience with NoSQL databases: mongo/couchbase/cassandra/ redis
- Can design and develop complex components independently and deal with advanced architectural issues (such as scalability and concurrency)
- Can multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Love of architecting and writing clean, simple, well modularized code
- A team player
- Experience with multi-threading patterns
- Experience with Kafka/Zookeeper
- Work in agile methodology
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Success team member - Israel
CoolaData is looking for a Customer Success team member to support and troubleshoot the Cooladata BI Platform.
The company develops a big data analytics platform that is transforming the way businesses approach BI. It was founded in 2013 by two veterans in the BI industry and since then raised ~$20M and is rapidly winning more market share.
- Serve the company’s customers facing difficulties while using the system and recommend solutions
- Analyze and understand feature requests from customers
- Drive day-to-day customers needs
- Support the onboarding process of new customers/clients
- Technical support for web and mobile developers in the implementation phase
- 5+ years of development/support experience with SQL Environment and integration product
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Experience in Jscript,IOS, Android development/support
- Good exposure of Linux systems
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Flexible to learn new technologies and adopt quickly
Send your CV to email@example.com
- Marketing Content Writer - Israel
CoolaData is looking for an experienced writer, to work alongside the Marketing director and CMO, helping to create valuable content about behavioral analytics; blog posts, website and landing pages’ texts, product comparison posts, customers’ stories, ebooks, whitepapers and much more.
The position can be either full or part time, but most importantly – continuous.
The writer should be available to address our content creation needs and be able to work from our office in Ramat Gan, at least 2-3 days a week.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Native English is a must.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Past experience producing content for a BI, analytics, or web company.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, online optimization or web high technologies.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Manager - Israel
Cooladata is looking for an experienced technical Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience in product management (BackEnd and Database design). Development experience required – Product development for software, web, and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- Expertise in product management and BackEnd and Database design
- Expertise in SQL BI/BIgData architecture
- Expertise in product management and UX/UI design
- In-depth understanding of business and marketing
- Hands-on collaborative experience in product roadmap planning,execution, roll-out and go-to-market
- Experience in B2B products and services
- Experience in both startup arena, rapid growth environment and more mature SaaS platform evolution
- Product development for software, web, and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms
- Social media influence in the realm of Product Management, SaaS and UX
- Passion about data
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Sales Development Representative - Ramat Gan
Cooladata, an emerging disruptive startup developing Business Intelligence and analytics solutions, is looking for a results-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will help generate new business opportunities to fuel the growth of Cooladata. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to get started in a fast moving career with great growth potential.
Role and Resposibilities
The Sales Development team supports our sales efforts by qualifying inbound leads and prospecting out to generate new business opportunities. In close collaboration with the field sales team and with the marketing team, SDR’s take part in cold and warm sales campaigns, building relationships within prospective accounts. The role requires an extensive level or research and making many calls daily to meet the monthly goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling SaaS solutions internationally. A highly talented, high energy sales person with a track record of success and an entrepreneurial leaning that will allow him/her to quickly get up to speed on our technology and value proposition.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Cooladata pipeline
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Build highly effective customer relationships including with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Create persuasive and clear sales materials
- Be proficient in maintaining accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities and notes related to them in Salesfroce.com
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
- Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience – A PLUS
- A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate Cooladata’s solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, Salesforce.com)
- Must be organized, good time management with outstanding attention to detail and solid follow-up skills
- Results orientated with high work ethic
- Native English / English as mother tongue – A MUST
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Third language – major advantage (ideally German or Spanish, other languages also welcome)
- Understanding of e-commerce software/B2B high tech industry a plus.
- Familiarity with BI and analytics systems
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org