Your Career at CoolaData
The CoolaData work environment enables you to evolve, learn and create.
Each and every employee has an inseparable role so you’re really part of the making.
Other than creating deep Behavioral Analytics platform, we are committed to have fun at monthly drinks out, family days out, weekly basketball games and more.
If you have a real passion for Big Data and analytics innovations, and would like to grow with a promising company – we’re hiring!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAVA Developer - Israel
CoolaData developers participate in all aspects of our product, from design to deployment.
You should have the ability to understand the complexity of working with massive amounts of data, and to find the most efficient ways to process the data that flow into the system.
You will be working closely with client side developers to create the best user experience.
You must be a fast learner, have a “can do” attitude, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- at least 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot.Experience with NoSQL databases: mongo/couchbase/cassandra/ redis
- Can design and develop complex components independently and deal with advanced architectural issues (such as scalability and concurrency)
- Can multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Love of architecting and writing clean, simple, well modularized code
- A team player
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Experience with multi-threading patterns
- Experience with Kafka/Zookeeper
- Work in agile methodology
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Marketing Content Writer - Israel
The position can be either full or part time, but most importantly – continuous.
The writer should be available to address our content creation needs and be able to work from our office in Ramat Gan, at least 2-3 days a week.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Native English is a must.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Past experience producing content for a BI, analytics, or web company.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, online optimization or web high technologies.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Manager - Israel
Cooladata is looking for an experienced technical Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience in product management (BackEnd and Database design). Development experience required – Product development for software, web, and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- Expertise in product management and BackEnd and Database design
- Expertise in SQL BI/BIgData architecture
- Expertise in product management and UX/UI design
- In-depth understanding of business and marketing
- Hands-on collaborative experience in product roadmap planning,execution, roll-out and go-to-market
- Experience in B2B products and services
- Experience in both startup arena, rapid growth environment and more mature SaaS platform evolution
- Product development for software, web, and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms
- Social media influence in the realm of Product Management, SaaS and UX
- Passion about data
Send your resume to email@example.com