We’re somewhat preoccupied with path analysis these days, so during the month of June we will be alternating famous quotes about paths on our homepage and here:
- “A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere” -American comedian Groucho Marx.
- “The best path through life is the highway” -Swiss philosopher Henri Frederic Amiel.
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” -American poet Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement” -British politician Winston Churchill.
- “Remember when life’s path is steep to keep your mind even” -Roman poet Horace.
- “Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.” -Indian Guru Sai Baba.
- “Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored” -American President Abraham Lincoln.
- “Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal” -German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears” -English philosopher John Locke.
- “Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence” -American author Henry David Thoreau.
- “The spiritual path is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a path; most people just don’t know it.” -American author Marianne Williamson.
Share this post