Your Career at Cooladata
The CoolaData work environment enables you to evolve, learn, and create. Each and every employee has an inseparable role so you’re really part of the making. Other than creating a deep Behavioral Analytics platform, we are committed to a fun working environment by having happy hours, company days out, and more.
Our offices are located in Ramat Gan Bursa (Diamond Exchange Area), Israel, and in Portland, Oregon, USA.
If you have a real passion for Big Data and analytics innovations, and would like to grow with a promising company – we’re hiring!
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior QA position
What You’ll Do:
- Become a team member in a small & flexible team working on complex and innovative components build on a Big Data platform
- Design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch for server, API, web, and mobile products, mixing third-party and home-grown solutions as appropriate.
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to ensure test coverage, and to review and refactor code to make it more testable, reliable, and scalable.
- Be an expert on our products from use cases to API contracts to performance characteristics.
- Mentor test engineers as we grow.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience testing the performance, scalability, and security of high-use web applications.
- Controlling SQL and comfortable with complex queries. – must
- A perfectionist drive to rid the world of bugs.
- Experience in front-end and back-end tests and writing testing documents – must
- Experience in automation tests – must
- Experience support and response to customer issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Server Side Junior JAVA Developer
CoolaData is looking for a junior software developer.
CoolaData developers participate in all aspects of our product, from design to deployment.
You should have the ability to understand the complexity of working with massive amounts of data, and to find the most efficient ways to process the data that flow into the system.
You will be working closely with client-side developers to create the best user experience.
You must be a fast learner, have a “can do” attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering – Must
- Strong understanding of Java with at least 1-2 years of Java programming experience
- Can multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
- A team player and “Can Do” Attitude
- Experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot.
- Experience with NoSQL databases: mongo/couchbase/redis/BigQuery
- Experience with AWS or GoogleCloud
- Experience with multi-threading patterns
- Experience with Kafka/Zookeeper
- Experience with CI/CD/Automatic deployment
- Work in agile methodology
- Senior FrontEnd Developer (Vue.Js)
Cooladata is looking for a Senior FrontEnd Developer that wants to join a small and dynamic FE team. The position is for experienced FE developer which is willing to create new and complicated features using Vue.JS inside an Angular environment. It’s for someone who can appreciate elegant code and enjoy the beauty of well written features.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Developing new features into our product with excellent user experiences
- Be one of the drivers by taking and solving complex problems
- Developing new vue.js components for the application.
- Organizing and optimizing the front end structure.
Skills & Qualifications
- Agile attitude that can take an idea and deliver a complete solution
- Ability to take ownership and create quality code independently
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code
- Able to understand big & complex UI projects
- Advantage: Knowledge of Vue.Js and associated frameworks
- Good understanding of Angular 1.4
- Experience in component testing & testing single page applications.