Your Career at Cooladata
The CoolaData work environment enables you to evolve, learn, and create. Each and every employee has an inseparable role so you’re really part of the making. Other than creating a deep Behavioral Analytics platform, we are committed to a fun working environment by having happy hours, company days out, and more.
Our offices are located in Ramat Gan Bursa (Diamond Exchange Area), Israel, and in Portland, Oregon, USA.
If you have a real passion for Big Data and analytics innovations, and would like to grow with a promising company – we’re hiring!
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Customer Success team member - Ramat Gan
CoolaData is looking for a Customer Success team member to support and troubleshoot the Cooladata BI Platform.
The company develops a big data analytics platform that is transforming the way businesses approach BI. It was founded in 2013 by two veterans in the BI industry and since then raised ~$20M and is rapidly winning more market share.
- Serve the company’s customers facing difficulties while using the system and recommend solutions
- Analyze and understand feature requests from customers
- Drive day-to-day customers needs
- Support the onboarding process of new customers/clients
- Technical support for web and mobile developers in the implementation phase
- 5+ years of development/support experience with SQL Environment and integration product
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Experience in Jscript,IOS, Android development/support
- Good exposure of Linux systems
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Flexible to learn new technologies and adopt quickly
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Content Writer - Ramat Gan
CoolaData is looking for an experienced writer, to work alongside the Marketing director and CMO, helping to create valuable content about behavioral analytics; blog posts, website and landing pages’ texts, product comparison posts, customers’ stories, ebooks, whitepapers and much more.
The position can be either full or part time, but most importantly – continuous.
The writer should be available to address our content creation needs and be able to work from our office in Ramat Gan, at least 2-3 days a week.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Native English is a must.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Past experience producing content for a BI, analytics, or web company.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, online optimization or web high technologies.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Sales Development Representative - Ramat Gan
Cooladata, an emerging disruptive startup developing Business Intelligence and analytics solutions, is looking for a results-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will help generate new business opportunities to fuel the growth of Cooladata. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to get started in a fast moving career with great growth potential.
Role and Resposibilities
The Sales Development team supports our sales efforts by qualifying inbound leads and prospecting out to generate new business opportunities. In close collaboration with the field sales team and with the marketing team, SDR’s take part in cold and warm sales campaigns, building relationships within prospective accounts. The role requires an extensive level or research and making many calls daily to meet the monthly goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling SaaS solutions internationally. A highly talented, high energy sales person with a track record of success and an entrepreneurial leaning that will allow him/her to quickly get up to speed on our technology and value proposition.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Cooladata pipeline
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Build highly effective customer relationships including with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Create persuasive and clear sales materials
- Be proficient in maintaining accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities and notes related to them in Salesfroce.com
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
- Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience – A PLUS
- A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate Cooladata’s solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, Salesforce.com)
- Must be organized, good time management with outstanding attention to detail and solid follow-up skills
- Results orientated with high work ethic
- Native English / English as mother tongue – A MUST
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Third language – major advantage (ideally German or Spanish, other languages also welcome)
- Understanding of e-commerce software/B2B high tech industry a plus.
- Familiarity with BI and analytics systems
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Writer - Student Position/Part Time - Ramat Gan
Cooladata is looking for a technical writer, that will update the technical documentation of the product (docs.cooladata.com), and help create product marketing materials.
You will be helping to improve our clients’ experience by creating valuable content on how our product works. You will gain knowledge on big data infrastructures, advanced behavioral analytics, SQL and more, as well as experience in writing SaaS technical documentation and in working in a dynamic startup environment. You will need to understand complex system architecture and web platforms features and explain them in easy to understand language.
The position requires you to be available for a part time position, and work from our office in Ramat Gan at least 1-2 days a week, while the rest of the work can be done from home.
The job requires:
- A good understanding of software and web platforms
- Native level North American English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience writing online content
- Experience using WordPress – an advantage
- Organized, detail oriented, quick learner