Our tracker allows you to track events from your Android apps and games. Just download the latest Android SDK and import it to your project to get started with behavioral analytics.
Step 1 – Add Cooladata SDK to your project
The CoolaData Android SDK support Android version 2.3 and up. The library depends on OkHttp library. All sending, storing and reading of data is done on a background thread.
Step 2 – Manifest.xml configuration
To ensure that you request the permissions required for the library to work, add the following permissions within the AndroidManifest.xml element:
Step 1 – Initialization
Note: on WordPress sites, add the snippet in the header.php file.
It can usually be found in the wp-admin under appearance -> Editor -> theme header(header.php).
Cooladata Google Cloud Storage integration enables you to upload your data files onto Google Bucket. By doing this your data files are also automatically loaded to Cooladata giving you the ability to analyze and query the data on Cooladata platform right then and there. Just upload the content of any CSV or JSON file from a Google Cloud Storage bucket into your CoolaData project. This type of integration is typically used to enrich your CoolaData events with your own data. CoolaData creates a dedicated bucket for you in Google Cloud Storage and then automatically uploads the file name and file type that you specify every hour.
To upload content into CoolaData from a Google Cloud Storage Bucket –
- Contact your CoolaData customer success representative or write to support@CoolaData.com. Ask them to create a Google Cloud Storage bucket for you into which you can dump your CSV and JSON files to be integrated into CoolaData.
- Upload your files into this Google Cloud Storage bucket. For example, by using the UPLOAD FILES button in the Google Cloud Platform user interface. You could also use the gsutil tool in order to automate this process. See the following link for some useful commands: https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/gsutil
CoolaData’s AppJolt integration enables you to combine mobile attribution data with deep behavioral analytics. AppJolt lets you Analyze, Recapture, Survey and Monetize users who uninstalled your app. CoolaData is partnered with AppJolt to track mobile application churn and correlate it with user behavioral trends.
AppJolt lets you Analyze, Recapture, Survey and Monetize users who update & uninstall your app.
Append Your Existing In-App Analytics with Uninstall Data
The missing piece to your in-app analytics. Link to any in-app event you are currently tracking and instantly find out who, why and when users are uninstalling your apps.
- You invested in paid acquisition campaigns, but did you measure which campaign has the highest uninstall rate? Track each media source all the way to the uninstall event.
- Tie in any behavior, retention and user engagement metric you are currently tracking all the way to the user uninstall.
- Track specific cohorts and profiles to see who is uninstalling your app.
Integrate in less than five minutes to enhance your existing in-app reports with uninstall data.
- Available for both iOS and Android
- Free service to all developers regardless of uninstall volume
Cooladata’s integration with HubSpot empowers marketers to understand the entire user journey, from when the initial email campaign is sent to when the user converts. Critical email campaign decisions can be made based on a deeper time series analysis of email campaigns.
Analyzing Hubspot raw data with Cooladata advanced analytics gives you the ability to ask the more complex questions and get fast insights:
> What is the optimal time to send emails (grouped by region) ?
> What is the most valuable segment of customers that respond best to last minute offers?
> What is the ultimate frequency of email campaigns to send monthly for best open and click rates?
Email marketing should be based on the history of the user’s email journey. That is what Cooladata’s HubSpot integration delivers.
Target segments of users, like those who abandoned cart or just signed up, with specialized email campaigns using CoolaData’s MailChimp integration and add another layer to your marketing analysis. MailChimp enables you to engage your leads with great email marketing campaigns, but at the end of the day we need to link these campaigns with our other marketing efforts to see the bigger picture. Integrate your MailChimp data with any other data source to capitalize on those leads that matter.
CoolaData has the ability to query data from any linked or external data sources. This functionality can be used together with Client Side Joins to provide the capability to blend data from CoolaData’s data source and any external data sources.
Cooladata offers data integration with Amazon Redshift. Seamlessly join data sets together before enriching, analyzing and visualizing them together with all other data sources. You can query any Redshift DB by passing the connection string to CoolaData and enabling access to IPs over your Redshift.
Connect to an existing database
If you have a db in your organization which you like to query, set up the connection string to access it directly through CoolaData.
Why is this useful?
- Getting a unified view – data is collected in many systems and a unified view enables analysts to present a comprehensive picture.
- Query, visualize and share data from existing data sources – once a connection string is set, you can use CoolaData’s Analytical Document to query it by using our CQL widget.
- Join data together – use our fusion widget to join data from several data sources.
- Generate materialized views – set queries to run data aggregations and record the results in any data source we are connected to.