The CD Unity Tracker allows you to track CD events from your Unity games and apps.
- Download the tracker from: https://github.com/cooladata/cooladata-unity
- Add the Unity package to your project.
- Open the unity package with the unity IDE, or add the package as an asset to your project.
- Add the import to classes that use the CoolaData tracker
- Create and initialize the CoolaData tracker instance:
After the CoolaData Tracker SDK is properly set up, you are ready to report events from your application. To start doing so, you need to call the trackEvent function with suitable parameters on every user’s action that you would like to track.