- Events in Web Analytics — Resources about events, which help track specific activities performed by users on a website (such as clicking a button) and record them in web analytics tools.
- Conversion Goals — Resources about conversion goals, which define when a user visiting a website does something that is beneficial to the site owners (a conversion).
- Click Analytics and In-Page Analytics — Resources about in-page analytics - the practice of measuring activities performed by site visitors inside a page, primarily which links or buttons they clicked.
- Site Search Analytics — Resources about site search and site search analytics - the practice of adding an internal search box to a website and tracking the searches performed by users.
- Segmentation in Web Analytics — Resources about segmentation, the practice of dividing visitors to a website into segments (e.g. new vs. returning users) and measuring the behavior of each segment.
- Attribution Models in Web Analytics — Resources about attribution, the practice of determining who was "responsible" for a conversion on a website - which channel or user activities contributed to the user's conversion.
- Macro and Micro Conversion — Resources about types of conversions - macro conversions which are major actions the user takes that are beneficial to a website owner (like signing up), and micro conversion which are minor steps (like clicking a registration button).
Perspectives on Web Analytics Concepts
Google Analytics Concepts
- No labels